We are Mediafon Technology, UAB, a member of the “Mediafon” group. Our areas of activity include IT and TELCO product development and services. Our growing and international team is result oriented, independent in making decisions, and is united through proactivity and teamwork. During the long years of working together, we have become a professional team with a high level of mutual trust. Currently, Mediafon Technology is expanding its activities and invites .NET Developer to join the development team. Become part of our friendly and professional team and contribute to the success of our customers around the world!
What you will do:
As a member of Development team, you will work with experienced team members, with latest technologies, identify issues in code and solve them, create unit tests to ensure code is functioning as expected. Your work will directly influence how the customer experience is created. Your work will be dynamic; you will learn new things and grow both personally and professionally. You will be proud that your work will contribute to such projects that will change the world of TELCO!
Requirements / Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in .NET.
- .Net core (C#).
- Databases knowledge (MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL).
- Fundamental knowledge of UX/UI.
- Desire to learn new things and grow as professional.
Nice to have skills:
- Microsoft certificates.
Why Mediafon Technology:
- You will have the opportunity to take the initiative, contribute to international projects and work with team of professionals.
- You will never feel monotony and you will get a varied experience.
- You will really understand what “friendly, family team” means 😊.
- Flexible work model (office/hybrid work).
- We will travel, celebrate, participate in company events and learn together.
- We take care of the health of our loyal employees (additional health insurance).
Salary: from 3000 EUR/month (gross) based on your competencies and level of experience + yearly salary bonus depending on company’s and personal results.